Friday, November 11, 2011

Things To Be Grateful For

Looking back on this year I can say that for me, personally, has been a really tough. On the flip side, it has also been an amazing year. Between starting my own business after thinking about it for years and getting married to an absolutely amazing woman, how could it not be amazing? There are so many things that we can all be grateful for and the best part is that we don't even have to look them.

The safety of my fellow brothers and sisters in the law enforcement and military community has always my primary concern. I understand that we do not, and will never, make the kind of money that will get us rich as long as we stay in this line of work. We do not put our lives on the line every day for the money or glory. We do it because we love what we do and like they say, someone has to do it. We do not get positive public recognition, especially in corrections.

I decided to open Dydrostorm.com not because I wanted to get rich, but because I wanted to find a way to help my uniformed family out. Their safety, as I mentioned earlier, is my primary concern. By profession, I'm an instructor. I pride myself in teaching fellow officers how to protect themselves and become better at what they do. Whether it be by the use of their bodies or weapons, but also with the right type of equipment such as Kevlar Tactical Gloves, the right pair of Discounted Tactical Boots, knives, and probably the most important tool that they have: their brain.

There are many other things that I am thankful for, but being able to give back to those that already give so much is what I pride myself the most with, outside of my biological family.

You are all my family...

I want to hear from you, what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment